Consider going to a dentist near you for a short and painless treatment that helps prevent cavities now instead of requiring a filling later. It's time to make a call to Edgerly Dentistry and request the best fluoride treatment in Bridge City, TX. Fluoride is an ideal treatment for your teeth as it helps protect and remineralize enamel, reducing the risk of cavities.
A professional fluoride treatment in Bridge City, TX usually only takes a few minutes. Gel, foam, and varnish are some common forms of fluoride you will see at Edgerly Dentistry. Our qualified dentist near you will apply fluoride with a swab or brush, or they might place it in a tray held in your mouth for a few minutes.
That's it; you are now free to smile bright!
Reasons You Need Fluoride Treatment in Bridge City, TX
Although most individuals get fluoride through food and water, it isn’t always enough to keep your teeth from decaying. Our dentist at Edgerly Dentistry may advise utilizing fluoride treatment near you if you have any of the following issues:
- Deep pits and fissures on the chewing surfaces of your teeth
- Root surfaces that are exposed and sensitive
- Oral hygiene practices range from fair to poor
- Regular consumption of sugar and carbohydrates
- Insufficient fluoride exposure
- Insufficient saliva flow as a result of medical disorders, therapies, or drugs
- A recent history of dental deterioration.
Our dentist near you may recommend fluoride treatments in Bridge City, TX as often as every 6–12 months. It depends on your oral health. At Edgerly Dentistry, you will get a variety of preventive treatments, such as over-the-counter or prescription fluoride mouth rinses or gels, or an antibacterial mouth rinse, if you’re at a higher risk of tooth decay.
Benefits of Fluoride Treatment Near You
If you are still thinking, try asking our dentist in Bridge City, TX about the benefits of fluoride treatments. Fluoride is an excellent way to maintain your strong, healthy smile. Here are some other great benefits of fluoride in Bridge City, TX:
- Protects your tooth enamel
- Reintroduces minerals into your teeth
- Helps avoid cavities and tooth decay
- Saves you money in the long run
- Provides an all-natural antioxidant
Visit a Dentist Near You
Call us now or schedule a consultation with Edgerly Dentistry for your children or yourself!